$ 86,4510.00 to $ 90,735.00 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 5
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
--------------- -------------- ----------- ------------------------
We are a values-based workplace committed to attracting, empowering and retaining a diverse and resilient workforce. Our people help create strong, active and inclusive communities. Find out how this role could work for you
Period of employment / Hours:
Fixed term full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation) commencing ASAP for a period of 6 months.
- Please note: Other fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
Housing Disability & Community Services - Program Support - Hobart
Primary Purpose / Focus :
The role of the Program Support Unit (PSU) is to provide coordinated support services to Housing, Disability and Community Services (HDCS) business units, including the interface with departmental corporate units, Minister’s Office and stakeholders.
The Systems Analysts will work collaboratively with the Senior Analysts, Data
Analysts and stakeholders, to provide a holistic business systems service to HDCS.
Systems Analysts may lead and/or assist in the following functions -
- Provide a business systems management and support service for current HDCS information systems including, systems integration and interfaces.
- Support the development and implementation of HDCS projects/business initiatives that have a business information management and system component.
- Manage projects and coordinate and facilitate key corporate or business initiatives and change proposals for HDCS.
Selection criteria includes:
- Demonstrated experience in information systems support and management in a service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience and developed understanding in applications development, applications administration, data management and an application’s technical environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual skills to analyse complex systems and business process related issues.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for ALL the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Working towards or successful completion of qualifications relevant to the role.,
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children (Vulnerable People) Registration (Employment type)
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- e) serious traffic offences (If Driver's License is an Essential Requirement )
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : 523623, 523624, 523625 Systems Analyst Band 5 (July 2020) HAHSA WWC.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : 523623, 523624, 523625 Systems Analyst Band 5 (July 2020) HAHSA WWC.docx
Applicant Guide - Communities Tasmania_2020.pdf
Applicant Guide - Communities Tasmania_2020.docx
*** All interested applicants are encouraged to read the Applicant Guide and to discuss the specific details of the vacancy with the Contact Officer. ***
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Alison Paice
Phone: (03) 6166 3606
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please DO NOT send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
If you have any difficulty accessing/using the online application process please email your application documents (preferably combined as 1 word or pdf document only) AND a copy of the application form (below) to : email@example.com
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
~ Creating strong, active and inclusive communities ~ Visit us at www.communities.tas.gov.au