Team Leader Financial Operations (424809)
Department of State Growth
Applications must be submitted by
Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 5
$93,771.00 to $98,362.00 per annum
Permanent, flexible, Permanent, full-time
Manage the delivery of client focused financial operations transaction processing, enquiry and reporting services through leadership of the Financial Operations team.
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Provide supervision, training, support and mentoring to team members on day to day financial operational functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and corporate credit card enquiries and business processes.
- Promote a client service focus by the Financial Operations team through the development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders, including divisional heads, business unit managers, and supported entities covered by service level agreements.
- Ensure financial operation processes comply with relevant legislation, policies and procedures, including the ongoing review and recommendation of policy and procedural changes to monitor and enforce appropriate internal financial controls.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of effective business solutions and/or continuous business process improvements within the financial operations area.
- Undertake, as well as administer, the reconciliation of the Department’s bank account, comprising of the general account and the motor registry segments.
- Coordination and delivery of regular communications, education and training activities with internal stakeholders on financial operations processes, policies and procedures.
- Provision of advice to internal and external stakeholders on complex financial operation issues and queries.
- Experience in the use of computerised financial management information systems, and substantial experience in a financial management role.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties - Team Leader Financial Operations.docx
Statement of Duties - Team Leader Financial Operations.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
||Manager, Accounting Operations
||(03) 6165 5163
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf