Tenement Administration Officer (372360)
Department of State Growth
Resources, Strategy and Policy
Mineral Resources Tasmania
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4|
|Salary:||$74,600.00 to $86,016.00 per annum|
|| Permanent, flexible, Permanent, full-time
|| North West
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Maintain and strengthen communication with other agencies and sections of the Department to ensure effective delivery of tenement services in line with broad government policy.
- Evaluate eligibility of applications, renewals and associated transactions for mineral tenements ensuring documents lodged are in compliance with the Mineral Resources Development Act 1995.
- Accurately maintain information databases, including those related to mineral tenements to ensure tenement processing meets the requirements of the Mineral Resources Development Act 1995.
- Undertake special projects as required.
- Provide high-level administrative support in the preparation of MRT documentation, Ministerial and other tenement administration correspondence as required.
- Undertake financial functions related to the invoicing and collection of fees, rent and royalties payable under the Mineral Resources Development Act 1995.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties.docx
Statement of Duties.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
How to apply
To apply please click the blue Apply Now button and provide a copy of your current resume as well as a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties.
Online applications are preferred.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now