Grant Systems and Support Officer (005102)
Department of State Growth
Risk and Resource Management
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4|
|Salary:||$72,887.00 to $84,041.00 per annum|
|| Fixed-term, flexible, Fixed-term, full-time, Fixed-term, part-time, Permanent, flexible, Permanent, full-time, Permanent, part-time
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
Period of Appointment
The recruitment process is for two (2) positions, one will be a permanent position and the other is a two (2) year fixed term appointment.
- Support the development and management of templates, tools and resources for grant management across the department.
- Provide consistent advice, support and skills coaching as appropriate, and escalate complex matters for resolution, across various divisions of the department.
- Use, and support the use of, grant management systems and record management according to policies, procedures and processes.
- Undertake review of activities to assess for compliance, risk and quality of grants.
- Maintain grant information and contribute to documenting, communicating and coordinating the implementation of improvements across the department.
- Coordinate and provide administrative support for assessment processes.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties - Grant Systems and Support Officer 005102 and 005328.docx
Statement of Duties - Grant Systems and Support Officer 005102 and 005328.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
|| Manager Grant Services
|| (03) 6165 6886
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now