Project Officer - Proclamations (005186)
Department of State Growth
Transport and Infrastructure Services
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 5|
|Salary:||$87,543.00 to $91,877.00 per annum, pro rata|
|| Fixed-term, flexible, Fixed-term, full-time
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
The Project Officer will receive comprehensive training in the proclamation process. Previous experience with proclamations is not a requirement of the role.
Period of Appointment
Appointment to the role is on a fixed term flexible basis up to 73.5 hours per fortnight for 12 months
- Work with Transport and Infrastructure Group staff to determine the priority of proclamations for action.
- Undertake research to determine and clearly define the section(s) of road to be proclaimed, and work with the Design Team to draft proclamation plans (asset maps).
- Drafting of Statutory Rules and accompanying documents for consideration by the Office of Parliamentary Counsel and lodgement with the Central Plans Register.
- Preparation of Ministerial Minutes, Explanatory Memoranda and other key documentation in support of proclamation activities.
- Track and keep stakeholders advised of proclamation status.
- The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties within their capacity, qualifications and experience that are at this classification within a team of business support and improvement specialists.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties.docx
Statement of Duties.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
|| Manager Business Support
||03 6166 3454
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now