In a multi-skill team environment provide high level financial support with a stakeholder focus to maximise hospital revenue. The Finance Services Officer undertakes specialised financial and administrative duties, including maintaining financial records, in accordance with relevant service standards, legislation and Departmental policies and procedures.
Note: - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
The role is across working at Parkside and the North West Regional Hospital Cashier's Office on a roster basis with other team members and regular interaction with Mersey Community Hospital team members is expected.
Details of Appointment
Fixed Term Part Time Day-Worker position working 60.8 hours per fortnight until July 2022.
Salary: $64,212-$69,522 per annum + 9.5% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Salary range is in accordance with Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement 2019
- Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
The roster for this position will require the successful applicant to be available to work on Monday and Tuesday.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas:
- Crimes of violence
- sex related offences
- serious drug offences
- crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
How to apply
Apply Online. Please click the blue "Apply now" button on this screen. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties.
- We do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria in the Statement of Duties.
- All attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details of two referees before applying.
For more information (Contact Officer)
Position: Acting Revenue Manager
The email account you provide when submitting job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in to www.job.tas.gov.au and look for “Existing applicant login” where you can update your details
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.