Project Manager, Port Governance (005347)
Department of State Growth
Transport and Infrastructure Services
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 8|
|Salary:||$127,141.00 to $135,790.00 per annum|
|| Fixed-term, flexible, Fixed-term, full-time
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
Period of Appointment
Appointment to the role is on a fixed term flexible (up to 73.5 hours per fortnight) basis for two (2) years.
- Lead the review of the regulatory framework for delivery of port services in Tasmania, including maritime safety and emergency response functions.
- Develop, implement and manage the project using effective project management methodology to achieve high quality outcomes within defined timeframes and resource constraints.
- Manage relationships with Government owned corporations, statutory bodies and private providers through the process of regulatory reform.
- Manage consultancies as required to support development of recommendations to ensure provision of a contemporary management framework for delivery of port services.
- Prepare high level reports, correspondence, publications, presentations and briefing material as required, and review key documents.
- In consultation with senior executive, develop recommendations for consideration by Cabinet.
- Manage any statutory drafting program arising from the review process.
As a result of a risk assessment process, the Head of Agency gave consideration to where vaccination is a necessary control to protect the health and safety of workers and the community and therefore it has been determined that prior to appointment to these duties a person is to provide evidence that they are vaccinated against the disease known as COVID-19. This risk assessment determined that all workers in the Department are required to be fully vaccinated or provide an approved exemption. Please refer to the Statement of Duties for further information or call the contact person with any questions.
- Current driver’s licence.
- A relevant degree or other tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties - Project Manager Port Governance.docx
Statement of Duties - Project Manager Port Governance.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
|| Director, Transport Systems and Planning Policy
||(03) 6166 3480
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now