Front of House Supervisor (FOHS - 2021)
Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority Award - General Stream Band 4 RDW|
|Salary:||$91,109.00 to $105,051.00 per annum|
|| Fixed-term, full-time
Period of Appointment
- Coordinate Front of House Food and Beverage (F&B) operations for PAHSMA in conjunction with Back of House operations.
- Undertake administrative, financial and people focused duties to ensure efficiency, productivity and profitability of the F&B outlets.
- Contribute to the financial management of F&B operations including the continued improvement, implementation and analysis to ensure ongoing profitability.
- Ensure the quality and visual presentation of merchandise in all F&B outlets is of the highest quality and aligns with current consumer and industry trends and visitor satisfaction.
- Supervise Front of House staff in their performance of duties ensuring accuracy of transactions, high levels of customer service, compliance with food safety standards, sanitation and safety regulations and other administrative duties.
- Provide leadership in the ongoing improvement of the food and beverage units by communicating corporate objectives, PAHSMA Values and expectations.
- Investigate and appropriately resolve issues or concerns as they arise within areas of responsibility, including visitor complaints
- Incident Controller (Rostered) as detailed in PAHSMA’s Emergency Management Plan
- Undertake other relevant duties as directed by the Director Tourism Operations
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Info for Applicants - FoH Supervisor.pdf
Info for Applicants - FoH Supervisor.docx
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking the blue 'Apply Now' button.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
Refer to the 'Information for Applicants' document for further information.
Please note, attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact the PAHSMA Recruitment Officer on (03) 6251 2357.
For more information
Director Tourism Operations
0409 308 385
Back to search results Apply now