Registered Nurse - Community (504643)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - Northern Region
Primary Health North
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award/Registered Nurse, Grade 3-4|
|| Part Time
|Location:||Kelham Street, Launceston|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed term, part time, shift work, working 64 hours per fortnight until 30 May 2022.
Note: This selection process may be used to fill casual roles if applicable.
The Registered Nurse – Community:
- Consistent with ongoing experience strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals within the defined community practice area.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
e) Serious traffic offences
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
* as required by CHSP, occupants of this role are required to undertake a conviction check assessment every three years.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registered Nurse - Community G3-4 (December 2020).pdf
Generic Registered Nurse - Community G3-4 (December 2020).docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
For more information
Nurse Manager - Community Nursing North
Phone: 03 6777 3016
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now