Registered Nurse (514646)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - NW Region
Mersey Community Hospital
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 3 Yr b|
|| Part Time
|| North West
|Location:||Mersey Community Hospital|
Hours/Period of Appointment
Multiple positions and hours available, part time and/or full time up to 76 hours per fortnight.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join our Medical Ward, who are passionate about delivering the greatest quality of care, in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team. As a member of our dynamic multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to a strong professional team approach through open communication and supporting a positive environment.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will contribute to the health outcomes of your patients through excellence in practice, fostering a learning culture, excellent communication skills and working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Please note that access to the Grade 4 salary range is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registered Nurse (THS-North West) G3-4 (August 2016) HPRNL BUTI.pdf
Generic Registered Nurse (THS-North West) G3-4 (August 2016) HPRNL BUTI.doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Application for Employment (Form 201).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
BURNIE TAS 7320
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Nurse Unit Manager
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend