Administration Officer (421125)
Department of State Growth
Industry & Business Development
Mineral Resources Tasmania
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 3|
|Salary:||$65,077.00 to $70,462.00 per annum|
|| Permanent, flexible, Permanent, full-time, Permanent, part-time
|| North West
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Provide high-level administrative and clerical support to MRT including preparing replies for incoming correspondence, maintaining MRT databases, and word processing.
- Be the first point of contact for MRT clients, providing information as appropriate and forwarding complicated enquiries to the relevant officer or manager and undertake follow-up action as appropriate.
- Manage and administer email queries to Mineral Resources Tasmania including document control and follow up
- Manage and administer incoming physical mail
- Maintain the records management system in accordance with MRT guidelines
- Taking payments for MRT services and products.
- Assist in accurately recording all returns, in MRT computer systems, indicating performance and production on mining leases and expenditure on exploration licences in Tasmania.
- Assist in the provision of prospecting licenses and enquiries relating to the prospecting licensing system.
- Assist in the provision of tenement administration services to individual clients and industry.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings and selected committees as required.
- From time to time the occupant can expect to undertake duties utilising their skills, experience, and capability in accordance with MRT needs and priorities.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties - Administration Officer 421125.docx
Statement of Duties - Administration Officer 421125.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
|| Manager Industry Services
|| (03) 6477 7097
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now