Tour Guide (TG-2021)
Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority Award - General Stream Band 2 RDW|
|Salary:||$72,429.00 to $78,093.00 per annum|
|| Fixed-term, casual
Period of Appointment
fixed term (6 months)
Hours per fortnight
- Present oral interpretation by undertaking guided tours and delivering commentaries
- Deliver exceptional customer service and present interpretation to both daytime and ghost tour visitors to the Port Arthur Historic Sites
- Provide support to the Manager as required with the various functions of the business unit, such as mentoring new staff, undertaking VIP and trade familiarisation tours and administrative duties
- Provide relevant and accurate information to visitors regarding activities, features and facilities offered at the Port Arthur Historic Sites and within the Region and maintain that product knowledge
- Promote and maintain PAHSMA’s Vision, Purpose and Values in all contact with visitors and colleagues
- Actively participate in and contribute to the PAHSMA’s Work Health and Safety processes
- Perform any other assigned duties within PAHSMAs Tourism Operations at the classification level that are within the employee’s competence and training
Current registration to Work with Vulnerable People.
The Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 requires persons undertaking work in a regulated activity to be registered. A regulated activity is a child related service or activity defined in the registration to Work with Vulnerable People Regulations 2014. This registration must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of this may be checked at any time during employment
- Certificate in Tourism (Guiding)
- First Aid Certificate
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
2020_10_27 SoD Tour Guide.pdf
2020_10_27 SoD Tour Guide.doc
Info for Applicants - Final.pdf
Info for Applicants - Final.docx
How to apply
Please apply online by clicking the blue 'Apply Now' button.
Refer to the 'Information for Applicants' document for further information.
Please note, attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact the PAHSMA Recruitment Officer on (03) 6251 2357.
For more information
m. 0417 064 063
Back to search results Apply now