Senior Business Analyst (356892)
Department of Justice
Corporate Support and Strategy
Projects and Information Branch
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 6|
|Salary:||$89,714.00 to $101,591.00 per annum|
|| Permanent, full-time
Hours per fortnight
73.50 hours per fortnight. We recognise the value in flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you.
- Work closely with stakeholders in defining business requirements for the successful delivery of Projects.
- Develop procurement documents, technical and business requirements, baseline documents and work plans.
- Describe and analyse problems and provide options to resolve.
- Liaise with external suppliers, other Agencies and other areas of this Agency involved in the implementation of changes impacted by specific projects.
- Assist with the development of information to be used to prepare Business Cases for future projects.
- The incumbent can expect to be allocated duties, not specifically mentioned in this document, that are within the capacity, qualifications and experience normally expected from persons occupying positions at this classification level.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this position is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, promotion or transfer.
The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Pre-employment checks
- Arson and fire setting
- Violent crimes and crimes against the person
- Sex-related offences
- Drug and alcohol related offences
- Crimes involving dishonesty
- Crimes involving deception
- Making false declarations
- Malicious damage and destruction to property
- Serious traffic offences
- Crimes against public order or relating to the Administration of Law and Justice
- Crimes against Executive or the Legislative Power
- Crimes involving Conspiracy.
2. Disciplinary action in previous employment.
3. Identification check.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (Generic) Senior Business Analyst.doc
Statement of Duties (Generic) Senior Business Analyst.pdf
Information for Applicants (DOJ).doc
Information for Applicants (DOJ).pdf
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Post your application with the following application form to:
Department of Justice
GPO Box 825
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
For more information
(03) 6165 3460
Back to search results Apply now