Human Resources Advisor (355909)
Department of Justice
Corporate Support and Strategy
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4|
|Salary:||$66,709.00 to $76,918.00 pro rata, per annum|
|| Fixed-term, flexible
Applications close Sunday 27 August 2017 11.55 pm
Period of Appointment
ASAP for 12 months
Hours per fortnight
We recognise the value in flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you.
- Run fortnightly leave accruals, opening payrolls, running gathers and calculations and interfaces associated with the payroll and assisting in changing cost centre codes as requested, including coordinating all data and reconciliation and associated reports.
- Undertake the accurate and timely completion of complex payroll and pay and conditions tasks and recruitment and establishment tasks in accordance with agreed procedures and performance standards.
- Assist in user training and the development of training aids and manuals and provide advice and guidance to operational staff.
- Assist in the production of management and other information reports as required.
- Provide advice and information service to employees and management on pay and condition matters and matters relating to recruitment and establishment.
- Maintain and prepare relevant documentation and correspondence and associated confidential, accurate and up to date records as part of operational business processes.
- Undertake processes involved in the filling of positions and coordinate fixed term appointments and associated documentation.
- Conduct reclassifications of existing positions and assign classifications to new positions.
- Assist with the implementation, development and enhancement of Branch and Division initiatives.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (355909) HR Advisor .doc
Statement of Duties (355909) HR Advisor .pdf
Information for Applicants (Aug13).doc
Information for Applicants (Aug13).pdf
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Post your application with the following application form to:
Department of Justice
GPO Box 825
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
For more information
Assistant Director Organisational Development & HR Strategy
(03) 6165 4913
Back to search results Apply now