Operations Manager (356165)
Department of Justice
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 7|
|Salary:||$104,409.00 to $109,936.00 per annum|
|| Permanent, full-time
Hours per fortnight
73.50 hours per fortnight. We recognise the value in flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about how this could work for you.
- Manage and coordinate regional teams to ensure effective and efficient management of offenders.
- Provide oversight and coordination of service delivery.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and reporting of service delivery and performance.
- Develop and support Team Leaders and provide coaching to resolve any performance related issues for staff.
- Provide leadership to enable effective, consistent service delivery and achievement of organisational goals across the state.
- Perform the duties of the central contact for interstate transfer and travel requests for offenders to and from Tasmania.
- Actively participate in the Community Corrections senior management team.
The Head of State Service has determined that the person nominated for this vacancy is to satisfy a pre-employment check before taking up the appointment, promotion or transfer.
The following checks are to be conducted:
- Pre-employment checks
- Arson and fire setting
- Violent crimes and crimes against the person
- Sex-related offences
- Drug and alcohol related offences
- Crimes involving dishonesty
- Crimes involving deception
- Making false declarations
- Malicious damage and destruction to property
- Serious traffic offences
- Crimes against public order or relating to the Administration of Law and Justice
- Crimes against Executive or the Legislative Power
- Crimes involving Conspiracy
2. Disciplinary action in previous employment.
3. Identification check.
- A current drivers licence
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (356165) Operations Manager 2017.docx
Statement of Duties (356165) Operations Manager 2017.pdf
Information for Applicants (Aug13).doc
Information for Applicants (Aug13).pdf
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Post your application with the following application form to:
Department of Justice
GPO Box 825
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
For more information
Director Community Corrections
(03) 6165 6714
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend