Executive Officer - 700654
Department of Education
(Learning) (LINC Tasmania)
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4|
|Salary:||$68,043.00 - $78,457.00 per annum pro rata|
|| Permanent, part-time
Provide professional and proactive executive support to the Director LINC Tasmania to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of LINC Tasmania, a division within the Department of Education.
The Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 requires persons undertaking work in a regulated activity to be registered. A regulated activity is a child related service or activity defined in the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Regulations 2014. This registration must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of this may be checked at any time during employment.
• Current Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment)
Enquiries to Teresa Derrick (03) 6165 5559
All interested applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss specific details of the vacancy with the Contact Person.
For relevant supporting documents, including a statement of duties, please click Apply Now.
Electronic submission of applications via ‘Apply Now’ is preferred.
Applications submitted electronically:
- must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format, each with a size no greater than 10MB
- will be acknowledged immediately by return email
- do not require additional paper copies of the application to be sent through the mail
Applicants should forward/include:
- a completed Application for Employment form
- a statement addressing the selection criteria
- relevant personal details and work history.
All applicants are required to supply a valid email address with their application for the purposes of email communication.
Applications should be made via the Apply Now button. Applications close on Friday 23 February, at 11.30pm AEDST. Mailing address Human Resources (Vacancy and Staffing Services), Department of Education, GPO Box 169, Hobart, TAS, 7001, phone (03) 6165 6285.
Back to search results Apply now