Patient Flow Assistant (523926) (LGH)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - Northern Region
Launceston General Hospital
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award/General Stream, Health Services Officers, Level 4|
|Salary:||$54,135 to $56,478 pro rata, per annum|
|| Part Time
|Location:||LGH Charles Street, Launceston|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, part time, day work working 20 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Note: This selection process may be used to fill casual roles if applicable.
In accordance with quality improvement guidelines, the Patient Flow Assistant provides:
• Hospital aide services and general housekeeping to the Launceston General Hospital (LGH) Transit Lounge.
• Support and assistance to the Clinical Coordinator - Transit Lounge and Nurse Manager - Patient Flow to facilitate the provision of an organisational approach to delivery of care to inpatients across the LGH campus.
Location: Patient Flow Unit, LGH
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
523926 Patient Flow Assisant HSO4 (March 2021).pdf
523926 Patient Flow Assisant HSO4 (March 2021).docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
For more information
A/Nurse Unit Manager - Nursing Services
Phone: 0429 104 498
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now