Registered Nurse Transition to Practice 2018 Mid-Year Intake
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 3 Yr b|
|Salary:||$62,008 to $84,858 pro rata, per annum|
|| Part Time
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed-Term full-time and part-time shift work and day work, up to 76 hours per fortnight
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
The Tasmanian Health Service seeks applications for Registered Nurse Transition to Practice positions. Transition to Practice positions provide inexperienced nurses with a structured orientation period and professional development in a welcoming and supportive environment. Newly registered nurses are encouraged to apply for positions commencing end July-September 2018. Positions are available across the Tasmanian Health Service in two regions:
- Northern Region
- North Western Region
Do you have?
- The ability to be registered with AHPRA
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Driver's Licence(Community Health Nurse positions only).
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty, e)Serious Traffic Offences (Community Nursing positions only).
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- Less than six months experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Less than two years since completion of Registered Nurse qualifications for registration.
For more information
You are encouraged to find out more by visiting www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/transition. Contact details for Clinical Nurse Educators -Transition to Practice are available via the website.
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registered Nurse - Transition to Practice (THS) G3-4 (December 2017) HPRNL .pdf
Generic Registered Nurse - Transition to Practice (THS) G3-4 (December 2017) HPRNL .doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Please click the blue Apply Now button.
Back to search results Apply now