$ 119,248 pro rata, per annum (Composite shift work rate).
Flight Paramedic C
Ambulance Tasmania Agreement 2016 and Ambulance Tasmania Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Permanent full-time shift work
- Please note: Other permanent full-time and part-time vacancies, and fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
Ambulance Tasmania - Emergency and Medical Services - Hobart
- The provision of an advanced level of pre-hospital clinical care to the Tasmanian Community including the transport of patients by ambulance or other means.
Selection criteria includes:
- Ability to provide advanced out of hospital clinical care and aero-medical transport including advanced life support at the standard determined by the Director.
- Appropriate level of physical fitness to undertake the role.
- Ability to maintain contemporary knowledge and skill levels at intensive care paramedic level within an expanding field of expertise.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Intensive Care Paramedic with a Graduate Certificate in Emergency Health (Aero-medical Retrieval) or equivalent as determined by the Service.
- Current Driver's Licence.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- e) serious traffic offences
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : 521438, 516612 Flight Paramedic - Rotary Wing FPARC (April 2018) BUTI.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : 521438, 516612 Flight Paramedic - Rotary Wing FPARC (April 2018) BUTI.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Garry White
Position: Manager Aero-medical and Special operations
Phone: (mob) 0418 757 688
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au