$53,498.00 to $77,389.00 per annum.
ICT 1 Technician
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Permanent full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation)
- Please note: Other permanent full-time and part-time vacancies, and fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
Corporate, Policy and Regulatory Services – Information and Communications Technology Services - Hobart
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking an IT Officer (IT Support) to join the IT Client Services team in Hobart.
As part of the IT Client Services team you will provide second level support services through the local IT support teams. These services include:
- Provide support for the IT Client Services workstation and printer fleets including undertaking tasks associated with hardware and software selection, installation, maintenance and support.
- Provide deployment, administration and support services for IT systems and associated applications and hardware.
- Undertake network support tasks associated with various LAN and WAN environments.
- Provide technical advice and consulting services to clients, vendors and IT Services staff.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of support processes, procedures and policies including associated documentation.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Degree or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A current Driver’s Licence.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : Generic IT Officer (IT Support) ICT 1 (December 2017) HAHSA.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : Generic IT Officer (IT Support) ICT 1 (December 2017) HAHSA.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: James Walle
Phone: 0409 935 169
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au