TasEquip - Customer Service Officer (523816)
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Band 2 Range 1 Lvl 1|
|Salary:||$53,498 to $57,604 pro rata, per annum|
|| Part Time
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed term, part time, day work working 30.4 hours per fortnight to commence from 1st May 2018 for a period of 3 years. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
In accordance with established policies and guidelines, the TasEquip - Customer Service Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the TasEquip Warehouse facility by:
- Undertaking daily warehousing activities efficiently and effectively including, but not limited to the appropriate receipting, labelling, issuing, delivery, cleaning and storage of assets;
- Providing high quality customer service information and assistance to TasEquip clients and prescribers to ensure efficient and effective ordering and return processes, and eligible clients receive appropriate asset and repair services in a timely manner;
- Keeping appropriate records on Finance one, IPM and TasEquip 360 data bases.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic TasEquip - Customer Service Officer Band 2 (December 2017) HAHSA.pdf
Generic TasEquip - Customer Service Officer Band 2 (December 2017) HAHSA.docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Statewide Program Director - TasEquip
0427 529 596
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now