$ 88,192.00 to $ 98,170.00 pro rata, per annum.
Allied Health Professional Level 3
Allied Health Professionals (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2014
Period of employment / Hours:
- Fixed term full-time day work commencing ASAP until 18 October 2019
- Please note: Other fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
CYS - Child Safety Services - North West
- Coordinate the service delivery, including the coordination of financial, human and physical resources, of Child Safety Service staff employed to perform all functions of the statutory Child Safety program.
Selection criteria includes:
- Significant post graduate experience in a relevant field.
- A demonstrated ability to provide supervision, leadership and direction to field staff.
- A high level of knowledge and understanding of current statutory requirements and Departmental procedures or the ability to acquire such knowledge.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Satisfactory completion of an appropriate course of study at a recognised tertiary institution.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- e) serious traffic offences
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : Generic Team Leader HP03 (October 2017) WWC.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : Generic Team Leader HP03 (October 2017) WWC.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Selina McGuire
Position: Coordinator - Business Operations
Phone: (03) 6165 7878
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au