Nurse Unit Manager - Campbell Town Multi-Purpose Services (504495)
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 7a Yr 1|
|Salary:||$99,390 to $103,948 per annum|
|| Full Time
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, full time, day work working 76 hours per fortnight to commence from 29 April 2018. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The Nurse Unit Manager:
• Provides leadership to the relevant rural health facility.
• Ensures the efficient and effective provision of care, based on clinical standards and best practice principles within a collaborative and multidisciplinary framework by coordinating the clinical, management, education and nursing research functions within the relevant rural health facility.
• Leads and manages the coordination of overall patient care and is responsible for managing the allocated human, material and financial resources for service delivery within the relevant rural health facility.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Nurse Unit Manager (North & South Esk) G7a (October 2017) HAHSA.pdf
Generic Nurse Unit Manager (North & South Esk) G7a (October 2017) HAHSA.doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
A/DON - Campbell Town Multi-Purpose Services
(03) 6774 8000
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now