$ 53,498.00 to $ 57,604.00 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 2
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Fixed term full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation) commencing ASAP for a period of 12 months.
- Please note: Other fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
Children and Youth Services - North West
- In a multi-skilled environment, provide a high level of administrative and secretarial support as required to professional staff, management and clients to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of Children and Youth Services.
Selection criteria includes:
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain a calm, efficient manner during sensitive and demanding situations.
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise initiative and discretion in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake computer related tasks including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : Generic Client Support Officer Band 2 (November 2017) HAHSA WWCT.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : Generic Client Support Officer Band 2 (November 2017) HAHSA WWCT.doc
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Selina McGuire
Position: Coordinator - Service Centre Operations
Phone: (03) 6477 7585
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au