Enrolled Nurse (504541) (Scottsdale)
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Enrolled Nurse Grd 2 Yr 1|
|Salary:||$55,991 to $62,008 pro rata, per annum|
|| Part Time
|Location:||17 Cameron Street Scottsdale|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed term, part time, shift work (fully rotational) working 40 hours per fortnight to commence 29 January 2018 until 25 January 2019. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- The enrolled nurse provides direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse/midwife to achieve planned patient outcomes.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as an Enrolled Nurse (holds a Board-approved qualification in administration of medicines).
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Enrolled Nurse (THS-North) G2 (February 2016) HPRNL BUTI (10).pdf
Generic Enrolled Nurse (THS-North) G2 (February 2016) HPRNL BUTI (11).docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Name: Wendy Mackay
Position: Director of Nursing - NESM
Phone: (03) 6778 8523
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now