Registrar - Retrieval (518850)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - Northern Region
Launceston General Hospital
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||MP Level 5 (Registrar/Snr yr1)|
|| Full Time
|Location:||LGH Charles Street, Launceston|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed term, full time, day working 80 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible until 4 February 2019. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Medical Practitioner Level 5 - 11 $84,478 - $119,537
The Retrieval Registrar is responsible for the retrieval and commencement of management of critically unwell patients and the provision of high quality care when transporting inpatient and outpatients between sites of service delivery in a partnership with the patient, their family and other health professionals.
- General or limited Registration with the Medical Board of Australia.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- At least 4 Full years of post-graduate experience.
- Achieved APLS (Advanced Paediatric Life Support) certification.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registrar - Retrieval MP5-11 (June 2016) HPRNL (3).pdf
Generic Registrar - Retrieval MP5-11 (June 2016) HPRNL.docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Dr Scott Parkes
Director Intensive Care Unit
0407 051 886
Staff Specialist Intensivist
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now