$ 88,718.00 to $ 100,674.00 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 6
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Permanent full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation)
CYS - Program Support, QIWD - Specific work location to be negotiated with successful applicant
- As a member of the Quality Improvement and Workforce Development (QIWD) team, the Business Educator will lead the development and implementation of digital systems and professional learning programs and resources to support the workforce of Children and Youth Services (CYS) and the workforce of the wider partner agencies including funded Non-Government Organisations (NGO)
- The role will provide high level educational services, deliver projects and ensure quality performance indicators are identified and met.
Selection criteria includes:
- Demonstrated information technology skills and experience in the development and use of digital systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of workplace adult learning and professional development.
- Demonstrated high level ability to develop learning support material for digital systems and the ability to deliver training and professional development for digital systems.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) or equivalent competency/qualification
- Graphic Design qualification or experience
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : 523526 Business Educator Band 6 (October 2017) HAHSA.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : 523526 Business Educator Band 6 (October 2017) HAHSA.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Deborah Brewer
Phone: (03) 6165 7991 or (mob) 0419 345 861
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au