Manager Community Rehabilitation Unit (513614)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region
THS - Sth - Complex, Chrnc & Commty Serv
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||AHP Manager Level 5 Grade 4|
|| Full Time
|Location:||Repat Hosp Hampden Rd|
$130,863 to $132,297 per annum
AHP Manager Level 5 Grade 4
Allied Health Professional (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2016
Period of Employment
Fixed term, full time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight, commencing ASAP until 30 June 2018. Please note that part time hours will also be considered.
- Provide human, physical and financial management of the Community Rehabilitation Unit (CRU) and the Rehabilitation and Aged Care specialist clinics (Lower Statton Clinics) operating at the Repatriation Centre.
- Participate as a member of the THS Rehabilitation Management Team in the implementation of strategic direction, review and evaluation of services, development of policies and improvement of business practices.
- Provide leadership, direction and oversight to ensure an effective, efficient and safe client-centred ambulatory rehabilitation service within available resources, for clients referred to CRU from the hospital and community.
- Registered with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia; or
- Degree in Social Work giving eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers; or
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar vacancies.
513614 Manager Community Rehabilitation Unit HP54 (Nov 2017) HPRNL.pdf
513614 Manager Community Rehabilitation Unit HP54 (Nov 2017) HPRNL.docx
How to apply
You are asked to address the selection criteria within the statement of duties. Please click the blue Apply Now button to the right of this screen.
For further information contact
Phone: (03) 6166 6668
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania.
Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now