$ 52,331.00 to $ 56,437.00 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 2
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of employment / Hours:
Fixed term full-time day work (part-time hours may be considered by negotiation) commencing ASAP for a period of 6 months.
- Please note: Other fixed term full-time and part-time vacancies, that may arise in the near future may also be filled from this selection process.
HDCS - Tenancy Services - North
- Perform a range of duties including reception, administrative, clerical and customer support services for staff and clients, to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of tenancy services.
Selection criteria includes:
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with clients, some of whom may have challenging behaviours, on a range of matters relating to Tenancy Services issues.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to adequately determine client needs with a strong focus on client service.
- Ability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a team, in an environment subject to work pressure and change, to complete tasks with accuracy and within set deadlines.
- Note : - Please refer to the Statement of Duties for all the selection criteria of this position to address in your application.
- Working towards or successful completion of qualifications relevant to the role.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- 1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
- a) crimes of violence
- b) sex related offences
- c) serious drug offences
- d) crimes involving dishonesty
- 2. Identification check
- 3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
Statement of Duties (PDF) : Generic Administrative Support Officer Band 2 (June 2016) HAHSA BUTI.pdf
Statement of Duties (Word) : Generic Administrative Support Officer Band 2 (June 2016) HAHSA BUTI.docx
APPLICANT GUIDE: DHHS Applicant Guide - Jobs Website .pdf
For more information (Contact Officer) :
Name: Karen Challis
Position: Assistant Area Manager
Phone: (03) 6477 7660
How to apply:
Online applications are preferred - please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
If you apply online: - Please do not send a hard copy application as well. - You do not need to upload an Application for Employment form.
- OR -
Complete the following application form and post your application to us at:
Recruitment Services - Human Resources
Department of Health and Human Services
GPO Box 125
HOBART TAS 7001
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.dhhs.tas.gov.au