Community Health Nurse (504711) St Helens
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Award/Classification:||Registered Nurse Grd 3 Yr 1|
|Salary:||$60,792 to $83,194 pro rata, per annum|
|| Part Time
|Location:||PO BOX 314 St. Helens|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, part time, day work working 64 hours per fortnight to commence 1 November 2017. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that access to the Grade 4 salary range $78,666 - $83,194 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4.
The Registered Nurse – Community:
• Consistent with ongoing experience strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe quality, clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals within the defined community practice area.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
e) Serious traffic offences
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registered Nurse - Community G3-4 (February 2017) HPRNL BUTI (8).pdf
Generic Registered Nurse - Community G3-4 (February 2017) HPRNL BUTI (12).doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Name: Janette Cumming or Denise Callister
Position: NUM or DON - St Helens
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (03) 6387 5569 or (03) 6387 5566
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now